Friday, January 8, 2016

Beaded Ball Gown Sweetheart Floor-Length Tulle Lace Up Quinceanera Dress

This Sweetheart floor-length quinceanera dress has beatuiful and shining beadings on the bodice, lace up on the back makes it easier to adjust to your figure.
A customized one will be a good choice for you.


Click to Purchase

Click to Purchase



REVIEW

By Beatrice 2015-12-10 10:48:06
This is a fabulous product! When I was looking through the reviews before I purchased the dress, I couldn't understand why so many of them were so good. However, after receiving it, I can understand the reason. I ordered it in royal blue and had it made to fit my exact measurements (DEFINITELY worth the $20). The color was gorgeous, the flowers and beading were beautiful, and the fabric was good quality. The dress was well made and well lined. My daughter loves it.




Description of this gown
Neckline: Sweetheart
Back Design: Lace-up,Straight Mid-back
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Silhouette: Ball Gown
Hemline/Train: Floor Length
Waistline: Empire
Price:US$ 101.49

No comments:

Post a Comment