Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Charming Chiffon Sweetheart Neckline Floor-length Sheath Bridesmaid Dress

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Chiffon
Neckline:
Sweetheart ,Strapless
Sleeve Length:
Cap sleeve
Silhouette:
Sheath/Column
Hemline/Train:
Floor Length
Waistline:
Natural
Full lined:
Yes
Price:                                        US$ 114.99
The outer layer of the dress is made of chiffon while the lining is made of stretch satin. The shoulder girdle is made of lace. It is featuring sweetheart neckline and floor-length skirt in sheath silhouette. It can be customized according to your exact measurements.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Yvonne 2014-12-23 07:24:42
I like the design of the dress very much, especially the one shoulder design. It is very elegant and beautiful. What's more, the price of the dress is very cheap. It really worth the money. It is exactly the dress I want. Thank you!
By Mia 2014-05-04 09:34:50
The dress arrived perfectly, it was exactly what I had ordered!!! it looks great on me!!! I am a really happy customer, and right now I will oder another dress. Thanks for all the great service you have provided!
By maxine 2014-04-19 10:02:47
My bridesmaid dresses came. Love all the dresses. The color is gorgeous. Thanks for your work. Your work add more sparks on my wedding. Thank you. I will consider ordering from you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment