Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Exceptional Beauty Lace Gown

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Chiffon,Lace
Neckline:
Bateau
Sleeve Length:
3/4-Length Sleeve
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Floor Length
Waistline:
Natural
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Price;                                       US$ 197.89
The boat neckline bodice has illusion fabric and bracelet length sleeves, shimmering with delightful lace adornments. A sweetheart lining and scalloped waistband create a chic and fanciful look that leads to the remarkably lovely, full-length A-line skirt. And it can be made according to your sizes.



Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Zoan 2015-02-24 07:16:40
I ordered this dress in black for a custom fit. It fits perfect and the workmanship is great. I love it.
By jamie 2014-03-26 14:28:37
Recently I have been busy in planning my wedding anniversary. Accidently I find this website and I buy this dress for it is cheap and I wanna have a try. Well, I am happy about the dress I get today and do not need any back-ups now.

No comments:

Post a Comment