Monday, January 11, 2016

Gracious Cap-sleeved Column Lace Dress With Queen Anne Neckline And Satin Sash

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Lace,Tulle
Neckline:
Sweetheart ,V-neck
Sleeve Length:
Cap sleeve
Silhouette:
Sheath/Column
Hemline/Train:
Court Train
Waistline:
Natural
Full lined:
Yes
Embellishment:
Lace appliques
Price:                                        US$ 258.99



This cap sleeved column lace wedding dress with Queen Anne neckline and satin sash can show your beautiful body shape,and a customized dress can fit you better.





By Peggy 2015-07-10 02:26:53
Well, it's really of high quality, the appliques are carefully made and I have to say it's beautiful. I just love it.
By Gabriela 2015-06-22 20:06:37
This is the fitting and tight wedding dress, so it will shape my butt, and it looks so beautiful. But I have to remind you of ordering this kind of dress according to your size, in this way will you be happier buying here. I am so satisfied that I made customered.
By Vita 2015-06-13 01:07:03
It's whiter than the pic shows but I love it. Very good quality. IT will cost me more than 1000 in store with the quality of the fabric. Bravo!
By Farrah 2015-06-06 01:48:41
I really in love this dress but i'm waiting someone to post picture wearing this beautiful gown to make sure..please who buy this gown please post actual photos.it'll help!!!
By Kathy 2015-06-06 01:33:36
I am going to get married, but I am so nervous. I can't believe it all things happen so fast, and I am a little bit not well prepared, furthermore, I don't know whether my dicision to marry him is right or not. I do love him, but I am not sure what will happen in the future. God bless me. Anyhow, I have to get ready for my big day. The dress is beautiful. Sorry to have written down so many irrelevant words here. I am just nervous.
By Debby 2015-05-27 19:53:12
I love the dress so much when I saw it at my first sight, but I am wondeing how you will pack the dress when deliver it? I am afraid of being hurt during the long shipping.
By Naomi 2015-05-12 00:23:11
Hello, dear Findress, I've received my wedding dress, just like what I expected. Thank you, you make my wedding a good memory, since my husband loves it so much, and he said I am the most beautiful woman in his eyes.
By xu 2015-04-23 19:43:37
This dress is suitable for a full body not too thin like me. Because it makes me even thinner. I don't know how to gain some weight, which is always a problem to me. Anyhow, I like the gorgeous one and I am going to give it as a present for my younger sister who is going to marry next year.
By Elina 2014-06-16 02:41:12
Just received my wedding dress and tried it on and it fit perfect. It is so beautiful.
By Jacqueline 2014-05-24 12:11:14
I Love My Dress! And I can't wait for My Special Day to wear it!! I did have to iron it to get out the wrinkles from being shipped, but I can fully understand it.
By Margaret 2014-04-18 11:27:07
I’m writing to say thank you for making such a good dress for me. The wedding dress is fabulous and the lace and appliques are all of high quality. Thank you very much.

REVIEW

By Quella 2015-07-23 00:02:19
I just got the dress I ordered for my sister, I can't thank you guys enough, the dress is exactly like the picture and is beautiful. I sent pictures to the bride my sister and she absolutely loved it. I am planning on ordering maybe my other sister's dress and my mother's dress too.
It was shipped and arrived in no time... thanks again. I will recommend you to all my friends and family...
As soon as I go to Cairo in September for the wedding I will send you pictures of the bride in her dress and veil.
By Angelina 2015-07-16 02:51:58
I am so impressed with Findress.
It was the first time I have ever ordered anything on line. I have to confess I was very wary as every one was happy to tell you the horror stories of ordering online.
I have to confess the experience I have had with Findress has been amazing and first class!
From the moment I placed my order to the delivery of my dress.
The dress exceeded my expectations. I can not wait to wear it on my big day!
Thank you again Findress.
Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment