Saturday, January 9, 2016

A-line Sweetheart Mini Tulle Homecoming Dress With Beads

This homecoming dress features a sweetheart neckline. 
The top bodice is accented with exquisite bead embellishments decorating the empire waist. Straight mid-back create a large opening at the back giving the dress a daring appeal. 
The short skirt of soft tulle glamorously sways as you dance all night. 

Click to Purchase

Click to Purchase


REVIEW

By Amanda 2015-12-09 08:55:01
Wow! dress arrived just now, and I tried it just now, very fabulous! thanks a lot for making such a fitting dress for me.
By renata.3e24@***.com 2015-12-07 08:07:20
I am in love with this dress! It fit me perfectly and it arrived in 15 days all the way from China! It's well made and I highly recommend this website! I will be ordering all my future dresses off of here!
By De****ie@***.com 2015-10-30 08:51:23
My sister just received your dress yesterday. She was quite happy with it! a sweetheart neckline. The top bodice is accented with exquisite bead embellishments decorating the empire waist. The decorations of lace andThank you for your great product!
We will come back for other events!!!
By Qu****ll@***.com 2015-10-24 08:35:09
The dress is just as I expected, i was a little apprehensive ordering from there location, but to my surprise the quality of material is better than the shops in the high street the quality of the sewing is superb the overall dress is excellent superb gorgeous. I shall definitely order from them again




Description of this gown
Fabric: Tulle
Neckline: Sweetheart
Back Design: Straight Mid-back
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Silhouette: A-Line/Princess
Waistline: Empire
Full line: Yes
Build-in Bra: Yes

Embellishment: Beads
Price:US$ 159.89

No comments:

Post a Comment