Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sleeveless Full length Gown With Glimmer

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Satin
Neckline:
Bateau
Back Design:
Open Cut-out ,V-shape
Sleeve Length:
Cap sleeve
Silhouette:
Sheath/Column
Hemline/Train:
Floor Length
Waistline:
Natural
Price:                                        US$ 264.69
The sleeveless bodice features shaping darts and shell-like epaulettes embellished with iridescent sparkle. A slender jewel-embedded belt embraces the slim waist, and a sensuously smooth, precision profile flares to a sophisticated flounce that laps languidly around the feet. It is perfectly suitable for mother of the bride and it can be specially tailored.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Melissa 2015-05-07 23:50:50
I love the back and shoulder style a lot. It is in high quality and comfortable to wear. I made my purchase about two weeks ago and the dress came fast. I'm totally satisfied with this shopping experience. Thank you very much.
By Rebecca 2015-03-21 12:10:53
Even can not find any words to express this amazing dress. I like the back design, particulary the butt part, which makes me looks pretty sexy.
By Cassiel 2015-02-23 05:15:15
I was having problems finding a dress for my son's wedding as my future daughter in law wanted the mothers in long gowns. I had already bought a dress on line from another company and was disappointed. A work colleague recommended Findress. I bought this dress in navy and had the train removed. I also had it custom made to my measurements which I am glad that I did. The dress is perfect, very well made and the lace shown is the same lace on my dress. I could not be happier. Thank you FINDRESS
By Honey 2014-12-06 07:15:01
The dress is Amazing, color, shape and quality...
We selected the personalized size and even tough the dress did NoT fit well (because our fault) it has the possibility to be repaired for a local Designer.
Thanks for your support During all the process
By Hilary 2014-12-06 07:13:16
The dress is Amazing, color, shape and quality...
We selected the personalized size and even tough the dress did NoT fit well (because our fault) it has the possibility to be repaired for a local Designer.
Thanks for your support During all the process
By Janet 2014-03-26 14:33:02
I have received my dress, and i wanted to say how fast and efficient the service and postage was. The dress is excellent, although will need taking in over thighs but that is because of my shape!. Great quality dressmaking and colour very accurate to the picture. Extremely happy and would definately use this service again, Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment