Saturday, January 16, 2016

Draped Enchantment Shimmering Sweet 16 Dress


DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Organza
Neckline:
Scoop
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Short Mini
Full lined:
Yes
Price:                                        US$ 157.19
The illusion bodice has a sweetheart lining and a sheer back, draped with dazzling rhinestone ribbons for a unique and glamorous look. Pleated to the waist and wrapped with more crystals, this regal ensemble glides to the curly-edged mid-thigh hemline. And you can choose customization.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Snow 2015-07-24 00:59:17
At the beginning, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your suggestion.The dress is so nice that I am amazed for the colour. Your website is really a good website and I will recommend it to my friends.
By Kira 2015-02-15 11:31:35
The detail and the material used for this dress was none other than beautiful! It was packaged perfectly as well to protect the dazzling rhinestone ribbons.
By Angelina 2014-12-29 12:41:09
I was happy with the dress i dreamed for so long. I would recommend your company to my friends and family.
By Sylvia 2014-05-11 07:03:00
I opened it and it was BEAUTIFUL. Completely beautiful. I am a short girl, but this one suits me so fine and I am so cute on it.
By Avery 2014-05-07 14:03:13
Hi, I just wanted to let you know how happy we were with the dress. My daughter wanted a dress for her sweet 16 so we bought this one. The quality of the dressmaking and sewing is fantastic. We all like it very much.
By Laura 2014-01-26 10:27:56
Amazingly beautiful I have to say when seeing the photo, and I received my dress just as my expectation. Thank you.

EVERY DRESS IS ELABORATELY HANDMADE FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment