Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sheer Organza Dress

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Satin ,Organza
Neckline:
V-neck,Illusion High
Sleeve Length:
Sleeveless
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Floor Length
Embellishment:
Knot Band
Price:                                        US$ 126.49
This glamorous dress features a sheer scoop neckline with sleeveless top. Floor length tiered organza skirt and pleated organza bodice. Satin ribbon band. Available in ankle and floor lengths. Make your child look and feel like a princess with this collection and customization is available.



Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Rafael 2015-07-22 19:36:21
Wonderful online shopping experience! I bought this dress for my little bridesmaids last month. I was so satisfied with the dresses that I decided to purchase some other bridal items on your website!
By Venessa 2015-02-18 09:37:27
The dress arrived in time. I am very satisfied with the custom service. Fitted very well. Lovely!
By Belle 2014-06-23 06:55:24
It's awsome to buy a dress like this with a cheap price. The bowknot is very cute. I am very appreciate your hard work. Thank you very much. I will shop again.
By darcy 2014-02-08 05:02:30
This dress must be for a little princess. It's so gorgeous. The quality is very good. Thanks!

EVERY DRESS IS ELABORATELY HANDMADE FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment