Monday, January 11, 2016

Beaded Tea-length Sweet 16 Dress

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Tulle
Neckline:
Sweetheart
Back Design:
Straight Mid-back
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Tea Length
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Embellishment:
Beads
Price:                                       US$ 136.39
 This regal tea length sweet 16 dress features a strapless and sweetheart neckline. The fitted bodice is sprinkled with twinkling display of luxurious beads that fades down the skirt, adding glamour to this outfit. Here every dress is elaborately handmade for you. 


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Valonia 2015-07-26 21:05:11
My mom bought beautiful dress for me. I ''m sooo happy! It's very nice and I like it so much!
By Valonia 2015-07-26 21:05:09
My mom bought beautiful dress for me. I ''m sooo happy! It's very nice and I like it so much!
By Cytheria 2015-07-24 19:22:19
I absolutely loved my dress. It came in less than two week after ordering and I ordered a standard size. I did go up a size since I was right at the measurements of one size. The dress fit perfectly and was of great quality. I was completely and totally satisfied and will definitely recommend Findress to others and order from them again.
By Claudia 2015-07-22 23:28:11
Hi,Findress,

I am glad to tell you that I have received my dress and I am very satisfied with it. The color is really what I want and it fits me well. The price is competitive and the quality is also great.

Thanks again.
By Felcia 2015-07-16 01:11:30
My sister is gonna 16 years old. Coming across this website on facebook and then I clicked in. It is really of high quality and beautiful. She loves it and mommy was also very happy.
By Ulrica 2015-07-10 02:35:07
Ordered this dress for my niece to wear to a Senior High School Celebration and it was absolutely beautiful....shipped extra fast as promised, couldn't have picked a better site to order from...will definitely be ordering again!!!
By Joy 2015-07-10 01:35:15
I wore this dress to my formal graduation it was excellent quality and looked beautiful. I'm glad that i chose a pink one, very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment