Saturday, January 16, 2016

Sleeveless Evening Gown With Open Back

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Jersey
Neckline:
V-neck,Plunging
Back Design:
V-shape,Open Back
Silhouette:
Sheath/Column
Hemline/Train:
Court Train
Waistline:
Empire
Full lined:
Yes
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Zip:
Back zipper
Price:                                        US$ 149.18
 Elegant and undeniably chic, this long sleeveless prom dress is sure to turn heads at your next formal event. Featuring a gorgeous v-neckline and low cut back, this show-stopping prom dress boasts a glamorous style with dazzling sequin beaded accents on the bodice and a dramatic train on the floor length skirt. You can be the shining star with the customized gorgeous dress.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Sam 2015-03-18 15:26:11
Something wrong with the delivery, but it was corrected timely. Not bad a buying experience. Dress is very beautiful
By Sarah 2015-03-08 13:23:21
Silver and black match with each other.Dress is as pictured, fit me very well.
By xu 2015-03-08 05:10:59
I must admit I felt a little skeptical at first purchasing a dress online. but it turned out to be a good choice. Dress is very shining and attractive.
By Rose 2015-02-12 09:02:09
Deep v-neckline, and v-back, I just couldn't say no to it, so sexy a dress.
By Roberta 2014-03-29 09:39:40
Dress fit me like a glove as I gave the service staff my measurements. I am SUPER SUPER SUPER happy with this experience.Hope it will help me a lot to host the prom.

EVERY DRESS IS ELABORATELY HANDMADE FOR YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment