Tuesday, January 12, 2016

V-neck Gown

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Satin
Neckline:
V-neck
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Ankle Length
Embellishment:
Flower
Price:                                         US$ 99.59
This lovely dress features a V-neckline with mock wrap bodice. Made of satin and contrasting waistband accentuated with beautiful flowers. Available in any combination of 2 colors. Available in ankle and floor length. She will look sweet and lovely and  you may choose customization.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Sherry 2015-12-12 10:02:16
Got this dress for my daughter for her 7 years old birthday! She is happy with the dress. And the fabric is very comfortable. Will buy another dress for myself. Thank you.
By Viviane 2015-02-15 11:32:27
Can't wait to see my daughter on it in the wedding, just like an angle.
By Angela 2014-06-22 14:49:43
This dress is so beautiful and was made to perfectly fit my flower girl. I will continue to purchase high quality dresses and accessories from Findress and will refer them to friends and family. They have made my wedding planning so much easier, a lot less stressful and very affordable. I am truly thankful to them.
By cindy 2014-02-02 10:40:45
Received the dress. The satin material is very smooth. I chose the floor length for my girl. I was afraid it would be too long at first. It's fit. Thanks! I would like to share the website to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment