Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sleek And Stylish Gown

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Satin
Neckline:
Strapless
Hemline/Train:
Floor Length
Price:                                        US$ 213.89
This sophisticated dress is a perfect choice for a mother of the bride. This full-length style is fitted and designed to skim your shape creating a fabulous fit and flare silhouette. A matching lace jacket with elbow length sleeves shimmers and shines, finished with a dazzling rhinestone brooch at the center. The dress can be customized.



Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Natalie 2015-05-18 20:49:18
Really nice dress,. but if the delivery can be faster, it will be more satisfying. though i know it really takes time to make and shift a dress...
By Juno 2015-02-21 13:08:17
The quality of this dress deserve the price.
By Isabel 2014-12-07 09:23:45
Hello,
I got my dress yesterday.
It is for my son's wedding.
The arrival of my dress was a surprise since I thought I should wait a few more days.
By the way, very nice dress!
By joan 2014-03-29 09:37:51
Hi, very pleasant shopping experience! Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment