Saturday, January 9, 2016

Scalloped Off The Shoulder Gow

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Satin ,Lace
Neckline:
Off-the-shoulder
Back Design:
Full Back,Sheer Back
Sleeve Length:
Long Sleeve
Silhouette:
Sheath/Column
Hemline/Train:
Court Train
Waistline:
Natural
Full lined:
Yes
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Price:                                          US$ 346.89
This amazing wedding gown is made of lace over perfecting satin with silky charmeuse lining. 
The fitted bodice features a sheer scalloped off the shoulder neckline with sheer long sleeves and sheer scalloped back. 
Crystal buttons accent the zipper closure.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Gina 2015-07-29 02:14:10
very nice dress, good price! Thanks
By Emma 2015-07-24 19:44:05
Thank you SO MUCH for this amazing dress. It fit perfect and was so fantastic to wear.
Please do not hesitate to buy this dress. I order this dress custom sized and everything was just as I dreamed about.
By Wendy 2015-07-23 02:16:29
This wedding dress suits me very well.Besides,the express delivery was so fast.When I received it,I can't believe my eyes.It is so beautiful .I believe that I will be the most beautiful woman in my big day.
By Wendy 2015-07-23 02:16:18
This wedding dress suits me very well.Besides,the express delivery was so fast.When I received it,I can't believe my eyes.It is so beautiful .I believe that I will be the most beautiful woman in my big day.
By Delores 2015-07-18 02:20:57
My amazing wedding gown is made of lace over perfecting satin with silky charmeuse lining. everything fit perfect for me. I wore this in a wedding where I was a principal sponsor and I had compliments from everyone, friends, family, and strangers as well. It was a wedding that was attended by 400 people. The color was very attractive too. The theme of the wedding was Cactus Green. I stood out in the entourage.




1 comment:

  1. This is a great article with lots of informative resources. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Check out our website Kids running clothing for more Kids and adult clothing vendor of China. related info!


    ReplyDelete