Saturday, January 16, 2016

Knee-length Dress

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Lace
Neckline:
Jagged
Sleeve Length:
Sleeveless
Silhouette:
Sheath/Column
Hemline/Train:
Knee Length
Waistline:
Natural
Full lined:
Yes
Embellishment:
Lace Appliques
Price:                                        US$ 188.49
This knee-length dress features a form-fitting design and a unique cutout-covered overlay with scoop neckline gives an amazing appeal. A series of tiny cutouts gives the outer shell of this striking dress a unique look. Every dress is elaborately handmade for you.



Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Danae 2015-07-27 18:23:33
If you have ANY doubts (i did): You can trust this company. This dress is exactly as described. It looks even better in real life it is absolutely magical
By Yesenia 2015-03-01 03:27:16
I received my blue dress, it was delivered to me fast, and it fits me. Dress quality deserves the price
By Cherry 2015-02-15 11:31:42
Jagged neckline and hemline is very beautiful.dress is for my mom, she likes it very much.
By Rachel 2014-05-19 11:11:30
I am writing here because I just want to let you know that I have just received my dress today. Dress is gorgeous, fit me perfectly.
By Louise 2014-03-19 03:47:18
I bought it for my aunt, it arrived just now. Finely tailored and sewed, dress has a high quality.The size is exact my size, so it shapes my body very well. Good service and delivery, I'll buy dresses here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment