Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Little Mistress Petite Prom Dress With Plunge Back And Bow

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Poly fabric
Neckline:
Crew
Back Design:
Open Cut-out
Sleeve Length:
Sleeveless
Built-in Bra:
No
Zip:
Side zipper
Price:                                        US$ 82.65
 This little mistress petite crew neckline sleeveless poly fabric prom dress with plunge back and bow is chic and sweet. It can be elaborately handmade according to your exact measurements.  

Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Valonia 2015-07-27 00:58:34
In fact,I really love this dress,beacuse it makes me charminng.My friends ask me where bought it.They also think highly of it .
By Valonia 2015-07-27 00:58:29
In fact,I really love this dress,beacuse it makes me charminng.My friends ask me where bought it.They also think highly of it .
By Farrah 2015-07-22 20:53:48
Thank you soooo much Findress for the beautiful prom dress! I received it way sooner than I thought and it fitted me like a glove. First I was scared to order my prom dress on the internet but finally I was really glad I did it because it had an amazing quality and it was exactly like the picture on your site. I would recommand your site to any girl looking for her prom dress! My prom was amazing.
By Aletta 2015-07-10 03:00:45
solutely loved this dress! Fit like a glove, shipping was faster than I expected. Will definitely order from here again(:
By Lara 2015-06-13 01:58:47
The dress is gorgeous. Sexy and charming, and a bit of cute look on the back. Material is good quality and feels soft. It fits very well everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment