Monday, January 11, 2016

Ruched Strappy Gown

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Chiffon
Neckline:
Sweetheart
Back Design:
Sheer Back
Silhouette:
Sheath/Column
Hemline/Train:
Sweep Train
Waistline:
Empire
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Embellishment:
Brilliant beads
Price:                                          US$ 157.89
 This fabulous prom dress features a strapless and sweetheart neckline. Elegant ruching covers the bodice, with the soft fabric streams at the center. Brilliant beads defines the empire waist, that transitions into a multitude straps covering the open back. With the fitted hip, elegant fabric gathers at the center creating a beautiful sweep train. Customizing it with your own figure will surely be amazing.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Muriel 2015-08-01 01:40:37
I order this dress for my sister. It shipped within 3 weeks after placing my order. It's really gorgeous! I cannot complain with the quality of the dress. I have it custom made and it fit her perfectly. It just have a faint smell of something, but I know it will go away. Will order dress for my sister-in-law too. Thanks Findress.
By Harriet 2015-07-29 20:44:11
This dress is my favorite! Findress, you guys made me impressed on your Delicate work and good Customer service. You made the dress as I requested and answered my questions patiently. Really Fantastic!
By Miya 2015-07-29 20:13:53
So I just got my dress and it fits like a glove. I order my dress custom made and trust me the picture does not do it justice . I was hesitate to buy a dress considering the fact that I never done it before and there so many scams! But I trusted my gut and just did it. And I have no regrets!!!!! I recommend anyone to buy a dress from Findress. The customer service is the best and I got my dress right on time. Love love love will shop here again for any event!!!!!!! 
By Michaela 2015-07-27 18:34:19
Wow! Such a beautiful dress. I am amazed at how gorgeous this dress turned out, I didn't expect it to be so nice! I'm going to feel like a princess at my school ball. Thank you so much Findress for this beautiful dress, I absolutely love it! Will definitely be shopping here again. :-)
By Jessica 2015-07-26 23:31:05
Can't believe that I ordered a dress so far away from me, and I can't believe that I ordered such a cheap dress but with good quality. That's so fantastic.
By Raffaella 2015-07-26 20:33:07
I was skeptical at first but the gown was gorgeous and fit perfectly! They also did some great work with my additional add on! Thank you for what you do!! I will be ordering again and I Do recommend Findress.
By Jessica 2015-07-23 21:07:57
I was reluctant to buy a dress online but I couldn't have been more pleased. The dress fit perfectly with the custom measurements was appropriate for the 3 events I wore it. People I don't even know are still complimenting me on my dress a year later! With last year's success I am excited to order another dress this year.
By anna 2015-07-22 02:01:49
The dress is beyond my imagination. It looks so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment