Saturday, January 16, 2016

Radiant Glimmer Crystal Sweet 16 Dress

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Chiffon
Neckline:
Sweetheart
Back Design:
Zipper
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Short Mini
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Price:                                       US$ 170.09
The strapless sweetheart bodice is covered and coated in a stunning display of dazzling crystal embellishments in a fancy curve-enhancing pattern. Wrapped at the waist with more sparkling jewels, this dazzling deco-inspired style slides to the mid-thigh with grace.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Kira 2015-02-15 11:30:16
I decided to have the dress custom sized and it fit me well. But I received my dress today, neaer 3 weeks after I ordered it, which is not so good.
By Cecile 2014-12-29 12:39:16
The dress was great nice and fit almost perfectly. The only thing I have to poke at is that it was slightly tight across the waist probably a little bit error measurement when ordering, but otherwise it was lovely on.
By Sherry 2014-05-11 02:56:58
The dazzling crystal is really garish.More bling than I expected.I would shop here again.
By Kylie 2014-05-07 14:01:14
This dress arrived really fast.It took 12 days and I added my own measurements, I have to say that the sweetheart is my favorite neck. I love my dress so much.
By Malinda 2014-01-26 10:25:56
The dress is amazing with the sparkling jewels. So beautiful with my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment