Saturday, January 9, 2016

A-line High-collar Short Lace Cocktail Dress With Bow Waistband

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Lace
Neckline:
High Collar
Sleeve Length:
Sleeveless
Waistline:
Natural
Full lined:
Yes
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Zip:
Back zipper
Embellishment:
Bow
Price:                                        US$ 121.99
High collar neckline with lace bodice, delicate satin waistband with bow. Full tulle a-line skirt with lace overlay. Center back zipper. Available in all colors.It can be made to measure.



Click to Purchase


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Am****ya@***.com 2015-10-30 08:38:40
Absolutely amazing! Loved my dress and everything about it. Exactly as I imagined, maybe even exceeding that. The color looks even better in person,High collar neckline with lace bodice, delicate satin waistband with bow. Full tulle a-line skirt with lace overlay. Center back zipper. I'm wearing this to my Winter Formal dance and I couldn't be more excited because of this beautiful dress!
1) Customer service was great! She was very patient and made sure to confirm with me before processing my order (I wanted it to be trimmed).
2) The dress was exactly what I imagined!
Amazing amazing amazing! Don't miss out on this one! Love findress. My friend got her dress here as well and loved it too. :)
By Fe****ia@***.com 2015-10-24 09:11:48
It looks awesome and seller is very nice to me. Don't look at the price and think this is gonna be a very cheap wedding dress. I can tell you this look very good on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment