Saturday, January 9, 2016

A-line Illusion Neckline Sweep-length Tulle Evening Dress With Appliques

This fashionable evening gown features a illusion neckline. The skirt is long and gives a glamorous sweep-length finish






Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Ce****rt@***.com 2015-10-24 08:31:18
This gown features a illusion neckline.I love it so much This dress was beautiful the quality was impeccable.There wasn't any complaints about the dress and the delivery was amazing ordered the dress about two weeks before prom and the shoes one week but everything arrived on time before expected delivery date.
By Ma****er@***.com 2015-10-24 08:10:05
I bought this dress for a military ball. I truly felt like the bell of the ball!! I got so many compliments on the dress! I Had mine made to measure it was super easy to do! It was super comfey and didn't drag or trip me up when I walked and I could still throw some shapes on the dance floor!




No comments:

Post a Comment