Saturday, January 9, 2016

Gorgeous Sweetheart A-line Floor-length Chiffon Prom Dress with Flowers

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Chiffon
Neckline:
Strapless
Back Design:
Straight Mid-back
Sleeve Length:
Sleeveless
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Floor Length
Waistline:
Empire
Zip:
Back zipper
Price:                                        US$ 84.69
 This gorgeous and dramatic prom dress has flowers on the bodice, and the color of belt can be chosen.

Click to Purchase

Click to Purchase


REVIEW

By el****wn@***.com 2015-10-24 08:02:35
I ordered this dress as a candidate for my wedding. The price is great, the built in bra serves its purpose, and the dress looks quite lovely. it that might not as big a deal for you.I am so happy with this dress. The sellers worked with me to make custom size and it came way early and fit me perfectly! I love it and cannot wait until my wedding day to wear it.
By Al****en@***.com 2015-10-24 08:02:23
I ordered this dress and absolutely loved it! Fit well, although I had to get it hemmed because I'm 5'3. I got exactly what I was looking for




No comments:

Post a Comment