Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A-line One-shoulder Sleeveless Mini Bridesmaid Dress

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Chiffon
Neckline:
One Shoulder,Strapless
Back Design:
Zipper
Sleeve Length:
Sleeveless
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Knee Length
Waistline:
Natural
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Embellishment:
pleats
Price:                                         US$ 97.49
 Get caught up in the moment with this romantic chiffon creation. This A-Line one-shoulder sleeveless mini bridesmaid dress floats gracefully to the knee. This creation is both classic and timeless. And it can be made exactly for you.


Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Mandy 2014-12-20 12:58:35
The shipping was quick and the dress was exactly as described. Very comfortable. I love this dress. And I think it will work wonderfully at the summer wedding!
By sunny 2014-05-03 04:09:48
I really fall in love with your dresses . But i feel worry when i bought it online, cuz I was scare it not fit and same the picture. FINALLY, It's out of my expectation, everything is perfect! Thank god.
By lydia 2014-04-19 09:40:42
The details is perfect. The dress looks really expensive and of good quality. I am looking forward to wearing it on my friend's big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment