Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Two-tier Cathedral Bridal Veils With Lace Applique Edge

DESCRIPTION

Season:
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Best Match Dresses:
A-line/Princess, Ball Gown, Empire, Sheath, Mermaid
Veil Tier:
Two-tier
How to Wear:
Combs
Price:                                        US$ 76.19




REVIEW

By Da****le@***.com 2015-10-30 09:01:34
The detail on the veil was just perfect!! Couldn't have been happier!! Thank you!
By ga****on@***.com 2015-10-24 09:59:55
I am so happy with my decision to use this one tier shoulder length. It was a beautiful touch without being too overwhelming for the outdoors. I originally purchased a slightly longer two tier veil but it was to much for the light outdoor look I was going for.This veil was everything I wanted and more! The length was awesome and the color matched perfectly! Thank you for making my special day awesome!
By Ic****na@***.com 2015-10-24 09:07:13
I bought my veil from this site and it complimented my wedding gown so perfectly! The detail on the veil was just perfect!! Couldn't have been happier!! Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment