Monday, January 11, 2016

Sweetheart Gown

DESCRIPTION

Fabric:
Chiffon
Neckline:
Sweetheart
Sleeve Length:
Sleeveless
Silhouette:
A-Line/Princess
Hemline/Train:
Floor Length
Waistline:
Natural
Built-in Bra:
Yes
Embellishment:
Lace embellishments
Price:                                         US$ 138.69
Cut with a strapless sweetheart neckline, this gown is sure to amaze everyone at any event. It also features a sheer fitted bodice with lace embellishments that is perfect for special events. You can be the shining star with the customized gorgeous dress.



Click to Purchase

REVIEW

By Julie 2015-07-27 00:14:57
This dress is very beautiful,and it fits me well.Besides,The workmanship is carefull.
By Nerissa 2015-07-24 18:54:16
This dress is really so beautiful! I just can't love it more!
By Ulrica 2015-07-22 02:32:47
So I just got my dress and it fits like a glove. I order my dress custom made and trust me the picture does not do it justice . I was hesitate to buy a dress considering the fact that I never done it before and there so many scams! But I trusted my gut and just did it. And I have no regrets!!!!! I recommend anyone to buy a dress from jj house. The customer service is the best and I got my dress right on time. Love love love will shop here again for any event!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment